Saturday, May 01, 2010

Revamp in order

Over the past one and a half years, my life, perspectives, likes, dislikes and even thoughts have come leaps and bounds. So i believe a quick revamp is in need for my blog also. Feel free to comment me on the changes that you see.

This will be my 49th post. Incidentally it is a number mostly associated with my favorite football club that is arsenal. Arsenal had gone 49 consecutive Premiere League games unbeaten from 2003 to 2005 - a national record. Speaking of arsenal, i have become infected with Arsenalitis it seems. It has become a part of my blood, thoughts and life. So this 49th post is dedicated to the team that plays the best football in all the land :)

I was able to buy a sony cyber shot camera last year and have been experimenting with my photography interests for some time now. Most of my better efforts have been uploaded in mu Orkut and Facebook albums.

Opera has come out with version 10 and i had been following all the great developments from them all throughout. I use Opera mini 5 from my mobile device and it is an absolutely wonderful product. Fantastic UI design, navigation and exceptional usability makes me think that Opera have done it this time. What more can they do to improve. Will have to wait and see.

Will post more soon, chow

No comments: