Sunday, May 02, 2010

Shift

Its been a long time since i have created any blog posts on blogger. In fact i think its been more than 2 years now. Mainly because of the fact that i completed my studies and joined a software company back in Feb 2009. Had training for 6 months in Mysore and i had limited net access. So when i got access to net it was mostly to check mail, orkut and facebook. But i created a blog in our company intranet and do find time to post in that occasionally. But never had time to update my blog in the outside world, although not much people follow it.

In case you may be wondering whats the shift in the title, well i am getting to that. After 6 months of training at Mysore i got posted to Chennai. And now my home town has been shifted to Cochin, Kerala from Kottayam, Kerala. A number of factors were there when my family decided to shift. And now it gives me a lot of options to travel to my family and spend more time. 

So thats about it. :)

No comments: